Saturday, 24 March 2018

Cant get enough of our "Phony" life?

"Everything needs a kick start"
         I am not much of a writer , but  when I do I feel the replacement  of cultivated inked paper with the digital LCD page can keep your  ingenious thought for a very very long time unless you keep your password safe. Of course to make you read this , I could not have thought of any other means.  I was lazying  around on the much awaited weekend   but the only thing athletic was my constant  scroll on my cell phone. You got pretty much nothing to check, a complete exhaust, but there you go again - all intrigued  by your ever holding , ever yours "phone". Be it for music, be it for selfie -which can be by the way 100 of selfies for some, be it for filtering out the noises for those who consider ambiance as bootless- even defying the FM noise analysis. 
        
         I could not help but ponder on how the digital life  has alienated one life  from another.  There is quite certainty that no one can put forward a demurrer on its convenient, but had it been more like yesteryear's, had it been more authentic in interaction, world would have been  in a better shape -much better.
Just A Thought :) 


          
           

4 comments:

  1. Yes dear. Sometimes we need to come over this virtual world and feel the real life. Keep blogging👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice gopi. It's time to close the VDI and go to Elant-eh

    ReplyDelete